- Managing Partner
Dallas focuses his practice on DUI Defense and consulting on car accident injury matters. He has successfully litigated both civil and criminal cases in 14 counties throughout Eastern Washington. Dallas has taught DUI defense and Washington State Department of Licensing advocacy to attorneys in Spokane and throughout Washington State.
Dallas is rated "Superb: 10.0" by the attorney rating website Avvo.com. He's been named a "Top Attorney" by Spokane/Coeur d' Alene Living Magazine each of the last eight years including 2019. Additionally, Dallas has provided legal analysis for high profile matters to Spokane television and print media.
In his spare time, Dallas enjoys spending time with his family, running, and traveling.
- Personal Injury
- DUI Defense
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Juris Doctorate
- Gonzaga University
Honors and Awards
- Superb: 10.0, Avvo.com
- Top Lawyer, Spokane/Coeur d’ Alene Living Magazine
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association, Former Trustee, 2009 to 2011
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers