Erek R. Puccio
Erek focuses his practice on Criminal Defense with an emphasis on felonies and DUI defense. He is a former deputy prosecuting attorney with over a decade of criminal law experience. Erek has handled over 100 criminal trials and is an accomplished litigator. Erek also represents clients on a wide variety of appellate issues and has successfully argued on behalf of clients at the appellate level.
Erek has been named a "Top Attorney" in the field of criminal defense by Spokane/Coeur d'Alene Living Magazine. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling and spending time with friends and family.
- Criminal Defense
- Felony Defense
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Juris Doctorate
- St. Cloud State University
Honors and Awards
- Top Attorney, Criminal Defense, Spokane/Coeur d'Alene Living Magazine
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association for Eastern District of Washington
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former Deputy Prosecutor