Bookkeeper & Administrative Coordinator
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to manage the firm’s billing, bookkeeping, and accounting functions. Additionally, the position involves administrative duties related to marketing, human resources, systems management, and facilities management.
• In consultation with the Managing Partners, planning & implementing the firm’s annual budget.
• Financial and tax reporting
• Payroll – in conjunction with the Firm’s CPA
• Overseeing all client billings, collections, and other accounts receivable
• Managing accounts payable and paying all vendors
• Managing and monitoring the firms IOLTA client Trust accounts – includes coordinating with attorneys and staff to address low client Trust balances and timely repayment of inactive accounts.
• Cash flow control
• Daily bank deposits
• Inputting and maintaining all financial data entry
• Providing regular financial reports to the Managing Partners
Systems & Operations Management:
• Managing active client records retention.
• Managing the library, reference materials and subscriptions.
• In consultation with attorneys and other staff, developing and managing client file retention and retrieval systems.
• Purchasing and maintenance of office equipment, including copy machines, fax machines, postage and other equipment.
• Purchasing office and break room supplies, including food and drink items, and miscellaneous equipment.
• Inventory control
• Tracking and maintaining marketing budget
• Preparing client retention letters for partner review/signature
Human Resources Management:
• Maintaining and managing Employee Timesheets and Vacation/PTO tracking
COMPENSATION Salary + Benefits
HOURS PER WEEK: 30
SUPERVISION: The Bookkeeper/Administrative Coordinator reports directly to the Managing Partners