Stephen M. Bergman
Steve handles employment law, personal injury, and family law matters. He has substantial experience representing employees in employment and labor cases including workplace discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, non-compete/severance agreement disputes, and EEOC claims. He also has significant experience representing federal and state government employees against government agencies. Steve has represented numerous clients in personal injury matters from inception to trial, including auto accident and premises liability cases.
In addition, Steve handles family law matters including dissolution of marriage, paternity, child custody disputes, and child support modifications. Family law matters are emotionally difficult. Steve is a strong advocate who will work hard to get the best result for you.
Steve has called Spokane home for over 15 years. He is a U.S. Air Force Veteran and attended law school at Gonzaga University. In his spare time, Steve likes to enjoy the outdoors, including camping with his family, kayaking and mountain biking.
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Juris Doctorate
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association for Eastern District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- U.S. Air Force
- Rotary Club Spokane North