Standing Up For Employees’ Rights
“What do you do?” Everyone who hears that question knows we’re talking about your job. Your work is part of your identity. It’s how you provide food and shelter for you and your family. This is why problems in the workplace are so devastating: emotionally and physically. Cooney Law Offices helps employees battling unlawful employment practices. We can help with many types of employment law issues, including:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination in violation of public policy
- Discrimination, including based on pregnancy, gender, age, race and more
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
- Whistleblower claims
- Employment contracts
- Noncompete clauses and agreements
- Promissory estoppel and equitable estoppel claims
- Severance agreement violations
- Unemployment benefits
- Federal government and civil service employee representation
If you have been harmed by these illegal acts through your employment, you should immediately contact Cooney Law Offices. Don’t take any action without consulting with us first. We will listen to your concerns and give you the advice you need to remove these problems from your workplace. We may be able to resolve your case through negotiations. However, if a lawsuit is necessary to force your employer to take responsibility, we’ll be there to fight for your rights at trial.
Employment Law Is Supposed To Protect You. We Make Sure It Does.
Most employment law cases are accepted on a contingent-fee basis. This means if there’s no financial recovery, there’s no attorney fee. Call us today and see how our experienced attorneys can help you!
Reach Cooney Law Offices online or by phone at 509-598-2677.