Felony Charges Are Dangerous
A felony is the most serious type of charge under Washington state criminal law. If you’re charged with a felony, you may be facing tens of thousands of dollars in fines; years or even life in prison; and the permanent loss of certain civil rights. With so much to lose, it’s important to make sure you get the help of a Washington state felony defense attorney as soon as possible.
Don’t Let A Felony Charge Turn Into A Felony Conviction
Cooney Law Offices can help. Our lawyers help adults and juveniles throughout the Inland Empire facing all types of serious felony charges, including:
- Theft, robbery and burglary: In these complex cases, we won’t let you plead guilty until every other option has been explored and the prosecution can truly prove its claims.
- Drug charges: We pay close attention to evidence and rights issues in all controlled substances crimes, from marijuana to trafficking and manufacturing and other drug offenses because we know law enforcement sometimes arrests the wrong person or makes other mistakes in the “war on drugs.”
- Sex crimes: Sex-related charges mean media attention as well as years of prison and sex offender registration requirements. Don’t say a single word until our Spokane felony defense attorneys are by your side.
- Assault and battery: To convict you of assault, the prosecution must prove you intended to hurt someone; if they can’t, we’ll fight to get the charges dropped.
- Murder: We will mount a vigorous defense to these very serious charges, using experts and investigators to prove your side of the story.
The experienced attorneys of Cooney Law Offices live in and are a part of the Spokane community. We pride ourselves on placing the clients’ needs first, and even maintain a 24-hour on-call lawyer for criminal matters. Our established team of Washington criminal defense lawyers will work hard to get the best possible outcome to your case.