Erek R. Puccio
Location: Spokane, WA
509-327-6000 (For emergencies only)
Erek focuses his practice on Criminal Defense with an emphasis on felonies and DUI defense. He is a former deputy prosecuting attorney with over a decade of criminal law experience. Erek has handled over 100 criminal trials and is an accomplished litigator. Erek also represents clients on a wide variety of appellate issues and has successfully argued on behalf of clients at the appellate level.
Erek has earned the “Top Attorney” award from Spokane/Coeur d’Alene Living Magazine in the field of criminal defense each of the last five years, including 2022. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling and spending time with friends and family.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Felony Defense
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- St. Cloud State University
Honors and Awards
- Top Attorney, Criminal Defense, Spokane/Coeur d’Alene Living Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association for Eastern District of Washington
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Former Deputy Prosecutor
Tell Us About Your Case
330 W. Indiana Ave.
Spokane, WA 99205
Toll Free: 888-302-2613
For Emergencies Call: 509-327-6000