Meagan Bennett represents clients on a variety of issues related to Probates and Estate administration; Wills and other Estate Planning; and Real Property matters. She has represented both landlords and tenants in real property disputes; and is familiar with a range of estate issues from multiple perspectives. Meagan attended Gonzaga University as an undergraduate and law student. She earned her pro bono distinction while in school, showing her dedication and compassion to helping others; and exemplifies a decisive nature and commitment to excellence in her practice of law.
Meagan’s love for Gonzaga made the decision to make Spokane her home an easy one. She is an avid Zags and Seahawks fan, and enjoys spending time with her family and camping on the lake.
Areas Of Practice
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Landlord-Tenant & Real Property
Bar Admissions Text
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
Tell Us About Your Case