Shannon Lynch focuses her practice on Criminal Defense emphasizing DUI, Assault, and Domestic Violence charges. She is passionate about her work and fights to find her client’s the best possible resolution.
Shannon graduated from Gonzaga University School of Law with Cum Laude honors. She attended the University of Colorado earning a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a certificate in Peace and Conflict Studies. Both her undergraduate and legal education focused on finding restorative resolutions to legal problems.
Shannon grew up in the small mountain town of Telluride, Colorado. Shannon has a deep love for the outdoors and Gonzaga Basketball. She enjoys traveling, hiking, camping, and spending time with friends and family.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
Bachelors with Certificate in Peace and Conflict Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Honors and Awards
- Pro Bono Distinction, Gonzaga University School of Law
Tell Us About Your Case