Stephen M. Bergman
Location: Spokane, WA
Steve litigates employment law, personal injury, and family law matters. He has substantial experience representing employees in employment and labor cases including workplace discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, non-compete/severance agreement disputes, and EEOC claims. He also has significant experience representing federal and state government employees against government agencies. Steve has represented numerous clients in personal injury matters from inception to trial, including auto accident and premises liability cases.
In addition, Steve handles family law matters including dissolution of marriage, child custody disputes, and child support modifications. Family law matters are emotionally difficult. Steve is a strong advocate who will work hard to get the best result for you.
Steve is rated “Superb: 10.0” by the attorney rating website Avvo.com. He’s also been named a “Top Attorney” by Spokane/Coeur d’ Alene Living Magazine for 2021 and 2022.
Steve has called Spokane home for nearly 20 years and is active in the local community. He is a U.S. Air Force Veteran and attended law school at Gonzaga University. In his spare time, Steve likes to enjoy the outdoors, including camping and boating with his family.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
Bar Admissions Text
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association for Eastern District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- Superb Rating: 10.0, Avvo.com
- Rotary North Spokane, President (2020-2021
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Air Force
Tell Us About Your Case